Monterey Golf Course
Experience a golfer’s paradise at Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf Course; the oldest operating golf course west of the Mississippi. Our unique location adjacent the renowned Pebble Beach Company’s Del Monte Golf Course gives our guests unrivaled access to this storied course during their Monterey vacation.
Its famous small, well-protected greens and narrow, tree lined fairways have been home to the California State Amateur Championship, the Callaway Golf Pebble Beach Invitational, the Nature Valley First Tee Open, the Monterey Open and many other professional golf events throughout its acclaimed history.
Ranked by Golf Digest as a top five among courses in America over 100 years old, Del Monte is a favorite of both professional and amateur players of all skill levels. Whether you play on a regular basis or are new to the game, this exceptional Monterey golf course offers a memorable experience for everyone who plays.
- 18 holes of par 72, championship golf
- Preferred tee times up to 60 days out, for Hyatt guests
- Special retail discounts for Hyatt guests
- Pebble Beach Golf Academy – offering private and group lessons
- Pro Shop featuring Pebble Beach apparel, merchandise and equipment